Tuesday 24 April 2012

Leaps and Bounds

After a long and wet day in the field I was able to see what things will look like in a few weeks, and the vision was rewarding.  Of course, by the time I slogged up to the house to get my camera to record the progress of my work the fog rolled in and I couldn't see a thing.


Oh well, no matter.  Yesterday I moved earth and created mounds which will be the raised beds I have always wanted, and at the end of the day I came up to the house and finally created my brochure, the one that I will have printed in town this evening and will distribute through my coverage area in the days to come.  Busy busy busy, but wait!  There's more!


This Sunday the Mini-Trail Community Centre in Lakevale is holding its annual fund-raising auction and I will be donating TWO certificates for free fresh vegetables ($20.00 value each).  I'm thrilled to finally be able to donate something to this exceptionally important community building and I'm hopeful that the entire day will be a great success.


So, I hope to see some of my neighbours and friends at the auction, and, more important, I hope and pray for a good growing season this year.  


Incidentally, I did want to post my brochure here on my blog, but I haven't yet figured out how to adjust the size of the pictures (if, in actual fact, adjustment is even possible).  However, I'll put in the thumbnail screenshots anyway, just so you'll know I do have a brochure.




No comments:

Post a Comment